Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Recap :)

I was thinking that I needed to blog  bit about how the quilting thing is going :)  I dropped off the Brown Quilt Blues to Konda tonight.  She thinks that a bit of time away from the quilt will help me to like the quilt better :)  I hope so.  I just hope that Anna likes it.  I'm not going to worry about it.  No point ;D  Anyhoots, I LOVE MY Valentine quilt. It is so happy.  I think that is the deal, I need to feel happy about the quilt :)  If it doesn't make my soul sing, it's not worth it.
Tonight Shanelle and I used my new walking foot to quilt a baby quilt.  It is super cute and took no time at all.  I can't wait to have to make a baby quilt :)  I may just have a boy and a girl quilt on hand for emergencies :)  I really don't know anyone having babies, but someone will eventually!
I am so excited to get to work on the $29 quilt and Ashley's quilt.  I need to save my pennies to buy minky for the back of Ashley's quilt.
Oh, I am going to do another quilt of the month thing.  Here is the link and a picture.  It is so sweet and I really want to learn how to applique :)

http://aprilmaedesigns.com/?page_id=51


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***