Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ford's Quilt is nearly finished:)

Here is Ford's quilt all laid out on the living room floor. It took me a bit longer than I thought it would to get it right. It's not perfect, but as several friends told me, "Don't think too much!" :)

To aide me in sewing and to keep things straight, I pin a label to each row.



Here is a shot of most of the rows.

Here is the top all sewn. The quilt was a little too short so I added a 5" border on the ends. I wasn't sure what to do. This 2.5 wide stripe border looks great! The colors are better in this lower picture. I have a blue minky backing for it, but I am not sure I like it. I'll think on it for a bit ;)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***