Sunday, April 14, 2013

More EPP & Challenge Quilt

It's about time that I begin to work on the Challenge Quilt for the Peteetneet Quilt Show this coming June!


Last year I EPP'd the challenge fabric into these cute 1.5" hexies.  ...and in the bin they sat, and sat ;D...


...until I saw the super fun Bangles on IG.  
(The picture on ig was from @debpotteringabout, my favorite ig Aussie)


Being totally broke, I came up with my own plan and made my own epp templates.
We shall see what happens ;)  


(I have no idea what method Sarah uses in her pattern)


I did this wonky mock up last night.  I didn't press my blues before I started stitching, and I think that is some of my problem.  We are going to be lazing about at cousins all day today, so I figure I can make a few more to see if they will fit together nicely or if I need to make some modifications to my templates :)

Wish me luck!

xo

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! ;-)
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Good luck, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love what you're doing with Emily's fabric. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you can do it. It looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***