Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So here is what is left for the week.....

For the rest of the week I have got a bunch to do....
#1 Bind the Stars of the Barnyard!
I quilted this yesterday and now it needs binding TODAY!!! ;D  It's got to be ready to head to Seattle tomorrow.

You can see my  name upside down and backwards in the minky


#2 I've got to get the Baby Barnyard quilt done before my cousins baby shower Friday night.  It shouldn't be a problem.
I consulted with Becky at Morganson's yesterday and decided to do small red gingham sashing in between the blocks and have a red gingham out side border with brown dot binding.  I've got brown minky for the back.  I may need to piece the back with a little blue barnyard animals ;)

#3 the Zig Zag tote from the Zakka Style Sew along for my sons teachers birthday on Friday.

#4 Finish cutting out the Retro Flower quilt!

#5 Get the Cherry Cherry Picnic QUILTED!!!  I've got the back, now I just need the time :)  I think I can fit it in...


Thanks to Freshly Pieced for helping me get organized :)

I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***