So, Corrine's quilt was a bit trickier to get off the ground than I had thought. I forgot that I did not have the outer border on it, so I needed to press the border fabric and figure out how wide they needed to be. Once that was done, I realized that the backing should probably be pre-washed as it it BLACK! I rubbed a damp piece of fabric on it and some black came off :( Into the washer it went. While it was washing, I made this for my friend Marianne's birthday.
Once the quilt back was out of the dryer and pressed I realized that it now is just BARELY big enough :p I had to piece it with a seam up the middle :p to spare any extra width. This actually worked out well as the pattern matched pretty well. I guess we will all have to live with the seam in the least bestest spot ;)
Here is the back pinned to the floor...
Here is a shot of the bat and top rolled up waiting to get spread on the backing...
I started to quilt straight way, but soon needed to get ready for my HOT date ;D This is what it looks like all heaped around my sewing machine waiting for me to come back and sew!
PS- I am linking this post up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict WHOOP WhOOP!!
and Crazy Mom Quilts finish it up Friday!!!