Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Heat Resistant Table Runner


It's my bff's birthday today and I just had to make her something special.  I thought the heat resistant table runner that I saw last week HERE at (adayinthelifeofamissionarywife.blogspot.com) would be PERFECT!  I spent an hour locating the yellow border fabric.  I knew it was somewhere, but where?  I just have to say that I LOVE THIS TABLE RUNNER!  It's so cute!  Since it was for my friend, I had to take it over to another friend to show :)  I used the heat resistant batting from Walmart.  I am going to make one for myself TOMORROW!!  I've got a few leftover Little Apples jelly roll that will work PERFECTLY!! :)  My son wanted to know what it spelled out in the blocks. I hadn't realized how much they look like letters :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Marion, that is absolutely adorable!!! I want to know if you ever eat, sleep, breath or go to the bathroom??? You are my idol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I love the pattern you did....now I'm ready to make another one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for fun, here's another idea/color scheme for table toppers:

    Christmas Table Topper
    http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/07/christmas-table-topper.html

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies :) Myra, I do eat and sleep... a little ;D Anyhoots, I am just about to quilt mine. I had to make one for myself asap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***