Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wonky Log Cabin Table Topper

It's done, it's done, it's done!  There were some times when I hated it... it's a color thing... but now I really like it.  I'm hoping the friend I made it for likes it too.  These are her favorite colors.  I have one more table runner to make tomorrow for a bridal shower on Saturday.  I got the binding all sewn on Reagan's quilt.  I'll finish that off tonight while I watch the last two episodes of season 2 of 24.
 
 Get ready for some pretty slick accidental matching up :)
 
 
  
We're linking up with crazymomquilts for Finish it UP friday :)

2 comments:

  1. Just look at your bad self with all those fancy tabs up top of your blog! You are awesome! That is so cool you figured out how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to email u to check it out but you are too quick for me :) I'll. Add links later :) I cant be too cool all at once. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I LOVE to hear from you :) I cherish every word :) I read ALL of your comments and try to reply to every single one.... but it sometimes takes me a few days xoxo
***If I don't get back to you, it is likely that you are a "No Reply Blogger" :( ***